Payment Method Selected in Cart
Usually Ships 1-2 Business Days of Payment
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars come in tamper evident package with assay card, guaranteeing the Gold metal weight and purity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Weight and purity are listed, along with a unique serial number, which matches the assay card.
- Reverse: “Credit Suisse” in a repeating diagonal pattern. Tamper-evident packaging makes it easy to tell if the bar has been questionably handled, further ensuring its authenticity.
- Manufactured for Credit Suisse by one of the largest refiners of Gold worldwide.
The 1 oz gold bar is the most popular single product in the precious metals industry. Countless individuals invest in 1 oz bars because the lower weight is more affordable than others and can easily be moved or stored. At the same time, a 1 oz gold bar still offers a significant initial investment in gold. Credit Suisse was originally founded in 1856 to help fund the construction and expansion of a railroad system to connect Switzerland with neighboring nations in Europe. Today it is one of the largest global financial entities and has a significant presence in the precious metals industry.