Payment Method Selected in Cart
Usually Ships 1-2 Business Days of Payment
Canadian Gold Maple Leaf’s are considered to be one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world. Since its release in 1979, the 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf has appealed to both investors and collectors alike for its beauty and purity.
- This listing is for coins minted after 1982, which each contain 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins will come in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.