Payment Method Selected in Cart
Usually Ships 1-2 Business Days of Payment
- Holds 1 troy ounce of silver bullion.
- Manufactured in the USA by the Highland Mint, located in Florida.
- Purity of .999 (or 99.9%) silver.
- The front of the bar showcases the iconic Walking Liberty design (as featured on the American Silver Eagle Coin) along with information related to the bar (weight, purity, metal type, country of origin).
- The backside pattern of repeating diamonds showcases the natural textures of silver.
- Each bar is sealed by Highland Mint in a protective plastic sleeve. This defends the bar against blemishes and tarnish.
The front of the bar reproduces the design of the famous American Silver Eagle Coin (which continues to be made by the US Mint). Of course, this bar is not legal tender & has no face value, but it is still bought and held by many bullion investors seeking some flexible value silver plays.
In addition to the replica of the American Eagle coin stamped at the top, the weight, metal type, purity, and origin are displayed on the front of the bar. “One Troy Ounce” displayed at the top with a number “1” in the background. “FINE SILVER 999+” underneath specifying the metal type and fineness (99.9% +). Finally, at the bottom “Made in U.S.A. and then the initials of the manufacturer “HM”.
The reverse side of the bar shows off the wonderful natural textures silver can have. A diamond pattern repeats itself across the back.
The Highland Mint was established in the 1980s in Melbourne, Florida. In addition to minting silver products, they are world-famous for their official sports memorabilia (cards, coins, and other collectibles). Quite a few investors use the Highland mint for custom precious metals products.