Payment Method Selected in Cart
Usually Ships 1-2 Business Days of Payment
With 1 oz of pure U.S. Silver and a beautiful patriotic design, the Silver American Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government
1 oz Silver American Eagles gained approval for minting from the United States Congress in 1985 and the first coins were minted in 1986. These Silver coins are the only 1 oz Silver bullion coins produced by the U.S. Mint. When you buy Silver coins, you may notice the obverse is adapted from Adolph A. Weinman’s famous Walking Liberty design first seen on the 1916 Silver Half Dollar. The reverse of these U.S. coins proudly demonstrates American pride with a depiction of an eagle below 13 stars representing the original American colonies