Shopping Cart

Malachite Resources picks up remaining 85% in Solomon Island nickel project

Kitco - Malachite Resources Limited (ASX: MAR) announced last week it has acquired 85% interest in Sunshine Minerals Limited, a private company incorporated in the Solomon

Sunshine owns 80% of Sunshine Nickel Limited, which holds prospecting licence tenement PL 01/18 located on the south coast of Santa Isabel Island in the Solomon Islands. The remaining 20% of SNL is owned by local landowners (Landholders). The Jejevo Nickel Project is located within the PL 01/18 project area.

Continue reading...

US steel production dips week over week
Older post
Nippon Steel eyes M&As overseas to emerge a glo...
Newer post

This is Photoshop's version of Lorem Ipsum. Proin gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auctor, nisi elit consequat ipsum.

Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctora ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra. , per inceptos himenaeos. Mauris in erat justo. Nullam ac urna eu felis dapibus

This is a cookie agreement request — you can customize it or disable on the backoffice. Cookies help us to provide you the best experience using our website.

Client service


We're available by phone (877) 350-0771 every day from 9 am. - 9 p.m. ET.

HOURS: Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM
Saturday - Sunday Online
Holidays Online

(877) 350-0771

1420 Kettner Blvd #100 San Diego, CA 92101


Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express

Back To Top
Do you like any template? Apply its settings to your store — just select the template you like and press the «Apply» button of the desirable one. Templates can be switched at any time.
Applying a new template overrides the settings. Press «Copy» and paste it into any text file to save your current settings.